“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Management” means the owners or managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stays overnight in the property during the booking.
“Visitor” means a person who is invited by the guest to visit the property during the booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. CHECK IN/OUT
- Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
- You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 4 days before arrival.
- Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival. A member of the administration will hand over the key directly to the guest.
- When using the online payment system, your Booking is split into two portions – the deposit and the remaining balance. You have to pay both portions (the full amount) in Euros upfront your arrival.
- Balance of the rental amount has to be payed 30 days prior to occupancy.
- The deposit has to be payed at the time when you reserve the property.
- Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your booking, please contact us immediately on +41442521111
- Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your booking earlier than 30 days before your arrival you will be refunded everything above 50% of the total balance. If you cancel within 30 days prior to arrival nothing will be refunded.
- Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method.
- A variation of the booking which reduces the number of nights that you will stay at the property will be a treated as a cancellation of the booking in respect of those nights.
- If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
- We have a minimum nights stay policy of 7 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND
- A bond payment is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in the same state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
- Any damages, loss or expenses incurred by management as a result of your breach of these terms & conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then our management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of booking and special conditions will apply including extra charges, guests remain responsible for persons attending, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
- We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are included.
- Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
- Pets are not allowed at the property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must comply with all applicable Villa Colibri house rules and all instructions from management and the caretakers of the property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the property and our neighbours.
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at management’s discretion)
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of EUR 3’000.
- Smoking is not permitted in the villa or the apartments.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the Property.
- Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since management are not responsible for any
injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.